Zonal centre ZTM & BPD Unit has a network of 20 research institutions and hundreds of researches in almost all domain of agricultural science.
This entire team has developed approx 350 of viable technologies for the welfare of agricultural community.
These technologies of 14 zonal institutes have been evaluated on the basis of evaluation criteria.Out of these 350 technologies,58 top prioritized technologies were selected for further action in 2012-13.
- Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research, Bharatpur
- Directorate of Seed Research, Mau
- Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums, Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur
- National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms, Mau
- National Centre for Integrated Pest Management, New Delhi
- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, New Delhi
- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, New Delhi
- Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute, Jhansi
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow
- Vivekananda Parvatiya Krishi Anusandhan Sansthan, Almora
- Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research, Karnal
- Indian Institute of Maize Research, New Delhi